Are you looking for a cool, new opportunity to get your feet wet in the marketing and agency world?
Well, look no further. (Actually, you can still look further. You know, in case you don’t get this job. Or if you don’t want it. Even though you definitely want it.) Quilted Squirrel is looking to hire an assistant account executive!
This lucky person will work with our accounts team and creative team to help ensure projects and campaigns stay on time, on budget and on brand.
In this role, you may be required to:
- Assist with client proofs and timely communication of feedback and reviews
- Develop an intimate working knowledge of our project management software
- Assist with planning of campaign schedules by gathering pricing, schedules, etc. from media outlets and other vendors
- Organize and send campaign assets to vendors, as needed
- Triage incoming project requests and manage in-project management software
- Gather assets from clients (logos, photos, brand guidelines, etc.)
- Assist video production team for on-location shoots
- Perform basic website edits in WordPress, if able (or learn the platform, as needed)
- Participate in brainstorming and client strategy discussions
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in marketing/advertising preferred
- 4-year degree in marketing or communications required; bonus points for graduate degree or pursuit thereof
- Experience handling multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
- Confident decision making
- Basic project management skills (you’ll become an expert)
- Experience with WordPress preferred but not required
- Sharp attention to detail
- Expert communicator
- Familiarity with Mac OS
Desired qualities include:
- Mildly creative
- Smart, again
- Easy going
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
Some stuff we offer:
- Competitive compensation (salary, benefits, PTO, IRA option)
- Good clients and reasonably good co-workers
- Flexible work arrangements
Sign up for our newsletter...
Give us your email and get our stuff delivered to your inbox. You might not regret it.
Thanks for subscribing! You won't be sorry.
Uh oh. Something went wrong.