Remember a minute ago when you read about how much we love new clients? If you’re not already a client, that could be you we write about up there. Imagine the feeling of opening up your monthly TQS newsletter and seeing a big “Welcome [company you work for]” at the top. Oh, what a feeling that would be. If you didn’t get to this blog entry from our TQS E-newsletter, you should know that we love to welcome new clients into our lives by talking about them in our newsletter than gets sent out to a lot of people and businesses. That’s what we’re talking about above. You should sign up for it. Whether you’re looking to plan for next year or go out with a bang this year, we’re ready to help. And we can help with all kinds of things. What we’re best at? Marketing and advertising. But the list doesn’t end there. Oh, what a list it is. And you can read it. We’re not shy. We have a lot of talents in this mixed bag of staff members. So while we especially love helping with marketing and advertising, we just love to give back to our clients and help in any way we can. Things we can help you with:
- Branding and design (logos, brand development, collateral)
- Digital media (websites, videos, email marketing, social media, content marketing)
- Advertising (TV, radio, print, digital, outdoor)
- Campaign development
- Trade shows
- Direct mail
- Scavenger hunts
- Custom board games
- Eating snacks
- Obtaining and installing office kegerators
- Rounding out your kickball team
- Buying you lunch
- Swim lessons
- Creating stuffed monsters
- Re-grassing your home
- Christmas party playlists
- Ping pong tournaments
- Restaurant reservations
- Fire extinguisher creativity
- Pumpkin carving
- Choosing paint colors
- Hanging artwork
- Being the judge of that
- Rides to and from the airport
- Temporary tattoo design and creation
- Paper airplane design and execution
- Water balloon launching
- Note taking
- Godfather duties
- Godmother duties
- Starting and maintaining your very own mail delivery log (and then posting about it on social media)
So, any of that sound appealing? Sure, you might be able to get a website designed somewhere else. But will it come with an invitation to play in a ping-pong tournament, free beer and help with your next iTunes playlist? We didn’t think so. Give us a call. We’re discovering new things we’re good at everyday. And we’d love to help you revamp your marketing and advertising campaigns.
Sign up for our newsletter...
Give us your email and get our stuff delivered to your inbox. You probably won't regret it.
Thanks for subscribing! You won't be sorry.
Uh oh. Something went wrong.