Would you like to be our next account executive?
Imagine a job where you don’t dread going in to work everyday (probably). Imagine a job where there’s so much going on that you barely have time to look at the clock (but hopefully you still make meetings on-time). Imagine a job where your marketing expertise and project management skills will be put to the test. And imagine a job where there’s no vacation policy, free parking, free coffee, sometimes donuts, and always craft beer on-tap.
If your imagination has been running wild for the last few minutes, you’re in luck. We’re hiring. An account executive, to be specific.
As the newest member of The Quilted Squirrel team, you’ll be responsible for a lot of “things.” Those “things” include, but are not limited to, effectively managing projects and marketing campaigns, building and maintaining client relationships, acting as a liaison between clients and our (sometimes weird) creative team, conducting research, ensuring executions are aligned with strategy, and coordinating with various vendors to execute projects and campaigns. You will also be responsible for new business development, in some capacity, so you should be comfortable reaching out to prospective new clients.
Plus, you’ll (hopefully) find satisfaction knowing that your work is directly impacting the success of the company – and hopefully that impact is positive.
Here are the rest of the details:
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/advertising
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Experience developing and/or managing marketing campaigns
- Strong decision-making ability and confidence in those decisions
- Superb project management skills
- A sharp eye for detail and ability to recognize great design (or poor design)
- Expert communicator
- Accredited degree from an institution of higher learning
- You know the difference between 100lb Gloss Book and 100lb Gloss Cover
Desired Qualities Include:
- Tenacious. But not too tenacious. That might be scary.
- Smart, again
- Sense of humor
- Don’t mind working as part of a small team (i.e. we’re not a huge agency)
- Money, in exchange for work
- Fun clients & fun co-workers
- Opportunity to be yourself
- Opportunity to work independently and as part of a team (cliché, we know, but still true)
- Beer on-tap
- A moderately soft chair
- An extremely hard desk. Wood, in fact.
Send your credentials, salary requirements, and a note about why we should hire you, to email@example.com or 229 Lake Street, Hamburg, NY 14075. Submissions due by Friday, February 23, 5 p.m. Or else.
The Quilted Squirrel, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We also recognize the Treaty of Versailles and support most other modern-era (post 1900) peace treaties.
Sign up for our newsletter...
Give us your email and get our stuff delivered to your inbox. You probably won't regret it.
Thanks for subscribing! You won't be sorry.
Uh oh. Something went wrong.