Sometimes the things you love most go away. You know what they say: if you love something, let it go. If it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t it never was.
This doesn’t completely apply here, but we’re excited to tell you that TQS News is making like The Terminator and it’s back! And better than ever! We’re so excited we can’t stop using exclamation points!
We took a brief hiatus to revamp our stuff. We have a new website to go with our new look, a new logo that represents a streamlined brand, and we think you’re going to like it. We know what you’re thinking though, and yes, we still all wear shirts to work every day, and no, we didn’t get new office chairs.
Now that we’re back, we want to give you a sneak peak of what you can expect from our newsletter this year. We’ll show you moxie, brains and spunk. We have some brand new features in mind, and some re-imagined old ones. But with everything we do, we want to make sure you, our audience, are entertained and engaged, challenged, and maybe even learning something along the way.
- Marketing 101. Continuing a trend from previous newsletters, marketing 101 blogs will discuss relevant topics in marketing, whether it’s how to effectively manage your social media, best practices in content marketing, emerging trends and fonts or why you should never, ever assume that just because other companies are doing something, it works.
- Take 2. TQS puts our great minds together and reimagines current marketing (that we weren’t originally involved in). Whether it’s a new, creative message or a different approach to design, we’re going to flex our muscles a little here and show you what we do with no restrictions.
- Staff Interviews. You know them. You love them. You’ll soon know us. You may or may not care much for us. But the best way to find out is by reading our interviews with each other. We ask the hard-hitting questions that no one was asking for, but will let you peer into our souls like we’re a picture of Dorian Gray.
- Staff Guest Blogs. I’ve been told that some of my colleagues are not only literate, but have points of view. This series hands over the pen to different members of the TQS staff and lets them take a stab at entertaining, engaging, challenging and teaching you. And it gives the copywriter a chance to take a break and finally get around to reading Harry Potter.
- Great Marketing Takes Nuts. We look back on some of our best work. The work that pushed us to try something new, or to take a risk. The work that we think went above and beyond expectations, or showcased something really badass that we’re proud to have in our portfolio.
It’s a new year, and we’re rolling out our best stuff yet. We can’t wait for you to read it.
Sign up for our newsletter...
Give us your email and get our stuff delivered to your inbox. You probably won't regret it.
Thanks for subscribing! You won't be sorry.
Uh oh. Something went wrong.